Hi my name is Gus and I attend Chardon Middle School andHi my name is Gus Mekota and I attend Chardon Middle School and romans inventid concrete and that helped later countries by holding the buildings together
hi my name is Gus and I attend Chardon Middle School and the Romans influenced structure and function of democratic buildings by making the buildings out of water , lime and mud.
compare italy and greece ----------italy Italy is predominately Roman Catholic with mature Protestant and Jewish communities and a growing Muslim immigrant community. greece---------------is a country in southern Europe on the tip of the Balkan peninsula. The waters of the Aegean Sea border Greece to the east, and those of the Ionian and Mediterranean Sea to the west and south. Regarded by many as the cradle of Western civilization and the birthplace of democracy.
italy and greece ate simalir by greece's parliamentary republic; monarchy rejected by referendum 8 December 1974
3. Legacy- a group of people(Spartans) working together
4. Polytheism- a religion were the Greeks studied many Gods.
6. Pulley block-the block (weight) for the pulley so the pulley does not top over
7. Wood - a screw made of wood
8. Casting (not fishing)-constructing things out of wood
1. Democracy a system of government with a president as the nation’s head of state
2. Direct Democracy – democracy with one leader/president of that country.
3. Representative Democracy- a democracy with a represenitave going for president
4. Oligarchy- a form of government in which power effectively rests with a small elite segment of society
5. Theocracy - a country which its rulers are divine and they rule in a divine manner
6. Monarchy- a form of government in which supreme power is absolutely or nominally lodged with an individual, who is the head of state or country
7. Polis- different word for city state
8. Classic Age-the age of the classic information and tools came out in Sparta and Athens Greece
Hello, my name is Gus. I am in the 7th grade and attend chardon middle school. I like reading playing video games and cooking. I cook brownies, biscotti ,pizza and more. I also like matchbox cars and I will tell you that they are very expensive . I have some from the 1950's that were once my grandpas.I also listen to music. I like Black Spiders & Nickelback. do you have a dog? I have 3 dogs. big medium and small. the big one is Shep. The medium one Callie. And the small one Poppy. they are very cute and cuddly. i am a good friend, kind,friendly and caring. I am trying to bring my grades up so I can wrestle. I have a sister too. I like going to the Cleveland Browns games with my dad. I hate heights that are very high. I like to read Goosebumps books. I would like to be in the US. Air Force too .
1. Geography the study of the earth
2. Peninsula. an island surrounded by water on 3 side of the island
4. City-state the city in a state’s city
5. Nationalism a social movement and devotion
6. Citizenship the state of being vested with the rights, privileges, and duties of a citizen.
7. Export a ship taking goods out of a city or a country
8. Colony a group of people living in one specific area
9. Impede to retard in movement or progress by means of obstacles or hindrances; obstruct; hinder.
10. Promote to help or encourage to exist or flourish; further: to promote world peace.